Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellevue Volvo - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellevue Volvo - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Volvo

Barrier Motors Inc: Volvo
‎11850 Bel Red Road,
Bellevue, WA 98005-2484
(425) 455-5522‎

Online Reviews:
I found several bad scratches on my inside door panel and a few exterior paint scratches after they finished my oil change service. I told them someone was not careful enough during service. They fixed the damage for me. Definitely would not recommend Barrier Volvo in Bellevue.‎
This is bar far the worst dealership I have been to for many reasons: 1) The salesperson was taking us around a parking lot for 15 minutes looking for the car that I wanted to test drive. and YES I went there with an appointment to test drive this car. 2) The car was manual but was listed online as automatic. 3) I called and asked if I could test drive the car even though I dont have car insurance. and I was told it is ok as the salesperson goes with us. When I arrived there he said that he must be driving the car. (what kind of a test drive is it if you are driving it, and why didnt you tell me when i asked you in the first place) 4) The manager comes in. ATTITUDE! "do you really want to buy this car?" like I would wanna waste my time there for the FUN of it. Oh and I forgot to say they give you free CARWASH. that compensates for all the above. When you see a dealership like this RUN, dont walk. and that is what I did. btw, other dealerships had no problem letting me driv

Click Here To Search Clearance Volvo
Bellevue Washington Volvo Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment