Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellevue Mazda - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellevue Mazda - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Mazda

Lee Johnson Mazda
‎11845 Northeast 85th Street,
Kirkland, WA 98033-8042
(425) 827-3081‎

Online Reviews:
I just recently purchased new Mazda from this dealership. In general they have been pretty professional, respectful and patient with me taking time to make up my mind and select the car I wanted over several visits. They did get me into paying a non-required fee during the buying process nonetheless, but when I mentioned this to a Mazda follow-up phone survey, a manager promptly apologized and refunded the fee. That was very impressive. Good experience overall.‎

Click Here To Search Clearance Mazda
Bellevue Washington Mazda Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment