Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellevue Honda - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellevue Honda - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Honda

Honda Auto Center of Bellevue
‎13291 Southeast 36th Street,
Bellevue, WA 98006
(888) 614-4199‎
Where the Hondas Are - Washington's #1 Volume Honda Dealer for over 29 years!

Online Reviews:
-I was in a situation where I had to lower my car payment to $365.00 a month or the loan for my house wasnt going to go through. Even worst my trade in had alot of negative equity with alot of mileage. I called various delerships repeatedly for help even Honda of Kirkland where I bought 2 of my previous cars but only got negative feed back from the agents and no follow through or call backs. In came GIL De LACRUZ. I explained my situation to him 05 Accord 92000 miles $15400 pay off on my car %12.99 current interest, He knew my situation was hard but he never gave up. He got me into a 09 Mustang w/ 25000 miles 5.99% 364.19 per month. THANKS GIL and SHERYL THANKS HONDA OF BELLEVUE‎
-Mo Elazrak was very accomodating and attentive. I was dreading looking for a car, but he was a pleasure to work with and made the experience worthwhile. We love our Honda Fit, the price we got it at, and the quality of Honda. Thanks guys!‎

Click Here To Search Clearance Honda
Bellevue Washington Honda Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment