Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellevue Kia - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellevue Kia - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Kia

Lee Johnson Parts Dept Chevrolet-Mazda-Kia‎
11845 Northeast 85th Street,
Kirkland, WA 98033-8042
(425) 827-3081‎

Online Reviews:
I bought my Kia back in 2003 & only back in Dec 09 had my first problem (a fuel line broke). Pat, in the repair center, was really friendly, patient, & explained everything to me even though I was towed in only minutes from their closing time. When my gas cap needed adjusting for my emissions check last month, Pat was there again, & he got it taken care of right away. I am so happy to own a Kia & tell all my friends what a great dependable car it has been. Also thanks to the guys in the back of the repair shop who do the labor.‎

Click Here To Search Clearance Kia
Bellevue Washington Kia Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment