Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellevue Toyota - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellevue Toyota - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Toyota

Michael's Toyota of Bellevue
‎3080 148th Avenue Southeast,
Bellevue, WA 98007
(425) 455-9500‎

Online Reviews:
Don't mean to sound like a commercial but I really need to give credit to where it is due. Last weekend a kid took out my rear windshield with a baseball, my insurance company told me to cover it in plastic then wait until Monday. Uh, if my car were there the next morning I was sure the radio would be missing and someone would be sleeping in it. I called Michael's Toyota in Bellevue in tears, I get my car serviced there regularly and did not know who else to call, JR in service said not only could I keep it in their garage until a windshield replacement guy came out but I could have a loaner for free. I cannot thank them enough.‎
I have to jump on the 5-star bandwagon for these guys. I have bought my last 3 cars from them and I couldn't be happier. They make it easy to buy a car and their service department rocks! I won't go anywhere else.‎

Click Here To Search Clearance Toyota
Bellevue Washington Toyota Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment