Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellevue Lexus - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellevue Lexus - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Lexus

Lexus of Bellevue‎101
116th Avenue Southeast,
Bellevue, WA 98004-6365
(425) 455-9995‎

Online Reviews:
I bought my car from these guys and it was a great experience. I only buy a car every 5 years so at least I want to have a good time when I do it
My girlfriends told me I should take a gander at a used RX. I dropped in to look after having lunch in Bellevue. I was given the opportunity to drive one and really liked the way it feeled. I ended up purchasing it and it has been wonderful. The service along with a very friendly non-aggressive salesperson (Trent) earned my business. I would advise any lexus potential customer to give Lexus of Bellevue a shot. They deserve it!‎

Click Here To Search Clearance Lexus
Bellevue Washington Lexus Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment