Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellevue Saturn - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellevue Saturn - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Saturn

Saturn of Bellevue‎
13815 Northeast 24th Street,
Bellevue, WA 98005
(425) 746-6462‎ – (800) 359-7207‎ – (425) 746-7040‎ (Fax)

Online Reviews:
The service department can be pretty terrible. I took my car in due to a rattling noise with the AC but it was brushed off as being nothing. That was when my warranty was still valid. Now that the warranty is expired they can find and fix the problem but will have to charge me full price. They have a record of the complaint but because they were unable to verify it at the time, there is nothing they can do. I would sort of understand this had they done something more than stand outside the car and say they couldn't hear anything. I recommend the Saturn in Renton. They seem much more honest.‎

Click Here To Search Clearance Saturn
Bellevue Washington Saturn Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment