Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellevue Acura - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellevue Acura - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Acura

Acura of Bellevue
13424 Northeast 20th Street,
Bellevue, WA 98005
(425) 644-3000‎
Acura of Bellevue is a Seattle Acura dealer located in Bellevue WA with a large inventory of new and used cars. We also have a excellent Service and Parts department that can take care of your needs

Online Reviews:
My experience with the sale person was very good, which led to a quick purchase. My dealig with the finance woman caused me lots of headache later. She misled me to buy extended warranty, and told it can be cancelled and get FULL refund. I trusted her without too much thinking. I decided to cancel the contract, and to find out that I have to pay more $400 more for the year past without anything done to the car. The GM later responded my e-mail with his dose of rudeness, and painted Shaffer as their employee of the year. Anyway, just be very careful about this dealler, it does not fit into a luxtury brand service. I called Acura to report their practice, well, Acura can probably do little about it.‎

Click Here To Search Clearance Acura
Bellevue Washington Acura Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment