Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellevue Subaru - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellevue Subaru - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Subaru

Chaplins Bellevue Subaru-Volkswagen‎
15000 Southeast Eastgate Way,
Bellevue, WA 98007-6530
(206) 286-8500‎

Online Reviews:
I was very happy with the price and how fast I have bought my vehicle from Mike Sansone. The service and financing was easy and fast with all the respect and good service. 1. They messed up my registration, so my vehicle number does not match the model and insurance is not happy (2hrs of my time so far, but it is still in progress) 2. They have lost my bike rack when installing my trailer hitch, which cost me 1.5 hours of my time. 3. They broke the electric wiring when installing the wretched hitch. It cost me another 2 hrs. In the process the service person was shouting on me that I came without appointment when they told me to come. They gave me a loaner with tank not full, and I had to fill it even I have to drive the vehicle only 2 miles. AND WE ARE TALKING HERE ABOUT THE NEW VEHICLE THAT I HAVE OWNED FOR ! MONTH. I have met one of the owners, and he was kind of nice. But they have never offered me any real apology.‎

Click Here To Search Clearance Subaru
Bellevue Washington Subaru Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment