Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellevue Nissan - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellevue Nissan - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Nissan

Nissan of the Eastside‎
11815 NE 8th ST,
Bellevue, WA 98005
(425) 688-8800‎ – (866) 907-8700‎

Online Reviews:
my brother purchased a used car @ this dealer last week which they didnot deliver it till now. sales person has been telling different stories sometimes with engine, sometimes with timing belt. I went with my brother to help him talk with used cars manager. He was on other call and answered very rudely. He dint allow me to talk - We asked that we wanted to backout as we've been hearing different reasons every day. He rudely answered - this guy doenst know ethics - I wish someone sues this dealer. Stay away with this dealer. Some of nissan cars might be good..but not this dealer..Worst customer service‎

Click Here To Search Clearance Nissan
Bellevue Washington Nissan Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment