Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellevue Scion - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellevue Scion - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Scion

Bob Bridge Scion
‎650 Rainier Avenue,
Renton, WA 98057-2409
(425) 277-1490‎

Online Reviews:
This dealership lies, runs up labor hours by providing the consumer with vague and general statements about work that needs to be done, and overall reinforces the stereotype that all dealerships are overpriced and dishonest. Use with extreme caution and skepticism. Details below... I went in because I was having a problem with my key fob. The technician quoted $60 to find the problem. When he was done he called and said that he needed more time (an additional 1.5 hours) which he quoted an additional $180 for. I asked him exactly what he thought the problem was and he said (in very vague and unprecise terms) that there seems a problem with the wiring and the circuitry possibly in the computer or relay from the reciever to the computer. I told him that I did not wanto to authorize an additional 1.5 hours only to have them tell me that they still did not know what the problem was. He assured me that he "has been doing this for 16 years and will definintely find the problem

Click Here To Search Clearance Scion
Bellevue Washington Scion Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment