Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellevue Volkswagen - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellevue Volkswagen - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Volkswagen

Chaplins Bellevue Volkswagen‎
15000 Southeast Eastgate Way,
Bellevue, WA 98007-6530
(206) 286-8500‎

Online Reviews:
It seemed as if the sales associate that worked with us didn't even want to sell us a car. As we were looking through the Jetta's and I expressed interest in one of the cars he handed me his card and wished me luck on my car hunt. Due to the lack of service from our salesman we decided to look somewhere else for a car.‎
I have to consider the two departments separate. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a car from Chaplin's, only had positive experiences (though stay away from the windshield treatment, microchip, etc. tack-ons during sale). I've given up on the service dept though. My Jetta had a lifter issue early in it's life, Chaplin's took over two weeks to diagnose the problem (needed help from Germany) and left me stranded without a loaner until VWoA got involved. I then spent some time out of town and had all my following scheduled maintenance work done elsewhere without problem. The final repair on the Jetta was a door latch issue that was fixed without issue. I recently had my R32 in for a service, they overfilled the oil, left some kind of residue on the steering wheel, and marred the door pull handle. Issues were resolved, but I can't trust a dealer that puts 6.2 qts of oil when the manual specs 5.8 (check the dipstick!!).‎

Click Here To Search Clearance Volkswagen
Bellevue Washington Volkswagen Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment