Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellevue Chevrolet - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellevue Chevrolet - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Chevrolet

Chevrolet of Bellevue
‎430 116th Avenue Northeast,
Bellevue, WA 98004
(866) 509-1340‎ – (866) 217-0789‎

Online Reviews:
BAIT AND SWITCH!! I found a car that I loved here. When I sat down with the salesman Ken and the finance guy we had come to a deal that was smoking for the car. The salesman was super pushy and kept trying to get me to test drive the car over and over again. Since this was the first place we stopped we told them we still had to consider the car. Ken called me an hour after we left and told us we had to come back because he had an even better offer for us. By the end of the day I had decided to buy the car, so we returned to the dealership. They had the car right out front for me and by the time they returned with the paperwork I was shocked. THEY HAD UPPED THE PRICE 3000 dollars and told me that we had never made previous arrangements. They then told me they didn't know what deal that we were talking about. They then CAME BACK with the paper we were negotiating on and told me that we had misunderstood and that those numbers were not a real offer. We were just sloshing some numbers

Click Here To Search Clearance Chevrolet
Bellevue Washington Chevrolet Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment