Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bellevue BMW - Clearance Auto Search...

Bellevue BMW - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance BMW

BMW of Bellevue‎
13617 Northup Way NE,
Bellevue, WA 98005
(877) 206-2234‎ – (877) 411-6940‎
BMW of Bellevue, a Seattle BMW dealer, has a vast inventory of new & used BMW cars and sport utility vehicles (SUVs). We offer vehicle financing, BMW OEM factory service & auto parts.

Online Reviews:
Okay, I don't think they are perfect, however, I think most of these reviews are a bit over exaggerated. Service is always busy. I have always been helped in a timely manner, and my car has been repaired/worked on with the upmost efficiency. I have never had to wait more than a few days to get my car in. I understand that they are busy too. As far as sales go, I think they are better than most. It is what it is, and if you don't want to pay the price, than simply put, don't buy a BMW. They do not do a lot of haggling like other car dealers. I know when I make a major purchase, I am very defensive, and I want to make sure that I get the best bang for my buck, I am a tough sale, but I know at the end of the day I got a good deal. I push a bit much and I'm sure that they think I'm rude too. This is part of buying a car. If prices are negotiable, than of course people are going to push on both sides for the bet deal, but after you do the research, you should know

Click Here To Search Clearance BMW
Bellevue Washington BMW Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment